Thursday 19 April 2012

Oh yeah!

One of the things that I've been doing while funk busting is editing photos and I realised I could share some of my West Coast pics here. Silly me. 

So here's the first installment. Just a few random pictures that make me wildly happy as I think about being with friends and in that beautiful location. You will notice a certain theme as these go up....

Oh the fog! (San Francisco)

Boudin's is magical (San Francisco)
Alcatraz (San Francisco)
Best Calamari & ale (Cannery Row Brewery)
Sea Lion & pup (Monteray bay)
Why thank you (Carmel Valley)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been following your blog ever since I've started listening to your podcast, since the beginning. And I must say I love both. And your photography always grabs me!

This is one of the many reasons I have nominated you for the Versatile Blog Award!
http://suddenexpression.wordpress.com/2012/04/19/the-versatile-blog-award/