Wednesday 25 April 2012

Honorary Blog Week Member

After a little wrangling with my conscience I decided not to take part in the fabulous Blog Week this time around. I'm struggling with deadlines and lack of inspiration and while I was hoping to feel zipped up by it I found myself staring at an empty page shouting 'COLOUR!' or 'HERO!' (these were the topic themes not just wild words from a wild woman). 


So I was really pleased when a listener got in touch to ask for my help over Blog Week. "Of course I'll help. What do you need?"

The answer was a hero. How touching. 

Thank you Vicki, I'm honoured.

3 comments:

Karen said...

How cool is that?!?! Keep up the good work :)

Francesca said...

Awwwww!

I too decided to skip the K&C blog week (damn you, deadlines) but it's lovely to read all the entries. :)

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Sweet! Isn't it cool to be a hero?