Sunday 21 April 2013

Spring!

It's finally here! Oh thank God! I was positively miserable about the weather but two days of Spring sunshine, blossom and long naptime walks and I'm positively brimming with happiness. Things are happening, blossoming, growing and so I attacked my crafting pile. 

This happened. 



I then did a WIPS count. Prizes if you remember this old friend:



These are getting there



This is not. 



There was ripping, stashing and packing away. It felt good. Spring is springing.  Stay tuned for the next gleeful post-it's a review AND giveaway. Yipppeeee!!!

2 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I've done some organizing of the WIPs, but sad to say I have many more...

eastlondonknit said...

Hello! I know this isn't particularly relevant to this post, but I have just found your podcast on itunes and wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying it. And as for your previous post: I am with you and playful baby. Let the people wear red, sister! Thank you for taking the time to post and podcast.