Sunday 8 July 2012

Sometimes Life Happens

I usually record the podcast ahead of time so that I have enough time to fit the shownotes, planning, editing and music searching in comfortably and stick to my recording schedule. This week, life kind of kicked my butt and I didn't get time to record ahead of the weekend. As the weekend has gone on I realised I was never going to find the time or energy to record. 

So rather than force myself to sit in front of the mic, I'm postponing for a week and will be back next Sunday with something a lot more playful than I'd have managed after finishing my work shift today. Sorry folks.

In the meantime, I will announce our Woolly Wormhead winners!

The random number generator has spoken and commenter number 3, TracyC611, chose the gorgeous Buzzba pattern.

(c) Woolly Wormhead



Our second winner is commenter number 22, CathWood, chose Rennie.

(c) Woolly Wormhead
Please ping me on Ravelry (greentrianglegirl) or via email aplayfuldayATgmailDOTcom to claim your prize!

Speak soon..... I'm off to bed..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes you just need a break! I hope we can survive without you for one more week :)