Thursday 31 May 2012

Now with added friends...

.... I am so thrilled to be able to announce a new blog sponsor! Our playful tribe has extended to include the talents of Rose Beck. Rose is a fabulous designer who I have always admired and invited on the podcast as soon as I could! I felt that Rose would be a great addition to the blog sponsors as her creative spirit and tenacity are just what this blog and the podcast are all about. I really hope you are able to show your support too. 

(c) Wovenhand
Rose designs shawls and accessories that make my heart sing and I know many of you are fans too. Her recent publication, the 'Archi- Textural Collection' is typical of Rose's work: clean, elegant and full of interest for knitters. Rose has a real fondness for lace shawls, especially simple, elegant shawls that make the most of today’s gorgeous hand-dyed luxury yarns and each new design always has my fingers itching to cast on. 


Some of you may remember the 'Sugared Violets' shawl that I worked up in Uncommon Thread some time ago as well as the lovely test knit that I was lucky enough to complete. I've chatted about her patterns on the podcast quite a bit as a result and have always enjoyed the intuitive way that they are presented. To find out more about Rose and her crafty life, drop by her charming blog Rose.is.a.rose or check out all of her designs on her Ravelry designer page.

String of Pearls

1 comment:

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

Congratulations on Rose as one of your sponsors. I love her patterns & have one of her pattern collections for shawls. So pretty!
I do so enjoy listening to your podcast - THANKS!